1. You must post the rules.
2. Each person must say 5 things about themselves in their journal.
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and create five new questions for the people you tag to answer.
4.You have to choose 10 people to tag and post their icons on your journal.
5. No tag backs.
6. No stuff in the tagging section about "You're tagged if you're reading this". You legitimately have to tag 10 people.
Things about me...
1. I love playing videogames
2. I enjoy my work, as long as I don't have to do customer service
3. My colleagues (that are around my age) and me often gush over the newest games that come out
4. I love teaching and explaining things to other people
5. Sometimes I have an easier time reading enlish texts than german ones
1. Who is your fav. Anime / Game character at the moment?
That's a hard question... but right now it's probably Ludger Kresnik from Tales of Xillia 2. Even if he doesn't talk, you can see what kind of character he is. How he cares for his friends, especially Elle, and helps them with their problems.
2. What do you think of youtube, facebook and google?
Well, I use youtube for my music needs mostly. And I nearly post nothing on facebook, but I like to look at the posts from friends, I guess. Google's a great search machine, and I have google+, but I hardly use that account...
3. What are you afraid of?
Being alone and being a nuisance to the people around me
4. If there would be war, what would you do? Would you hide or fight or something else?
I don't really know, what I would do, honestly.
5. What do you support the most?
Probably equality (stale answer, I know). Everyone should be able to live how they want, as long it doesn't hurt anyone else. That's what I believe, at least...
1. If you could learn one language over night, what would it be?
2. What shows are you watching at the moment?
3. Are you an indoors or outdoors person?
4. Which country would you like to visit?
5. Are you happy with your life, or would you like to change some things in it?
I won't tag anyone, but everyone is welcome to do it